Muffin or Barm

Bluebird1 said:
Look at my post above BB and look where Tommy Ducks lives. Mwahahahahahah

Oh very well done!!!!!

PMSL though, I'm the only true Northerner out of the three of us![/quote]
Untrue. Born and brought up in Harpurhey, New Moston, Chadderton, and Failsworth so nerrrr!

I was chucked out of Tommy Ducks the night it was knocked down. My mate left his coat there and when we went back in the morning (a Sunday, I think) it was all gone.

Do I win £40?

squirtyflower said:
That egg and bacon muffin , a Lancashire oven bottom muffin you should note, was gorgeous.

Those that think muffins contain chocolate chips are deluded Americanised barm pots.
egg-mcmuffin.jpg

Biginoil said:
I was chucked out of Tommy Ducks the night it was knocked down. My mate left his coat there and when we went back in the morning (a Sunday, I think) it was all gone.

Do I win £40?
Was it a brown leather one? Still got it mate.

Ha ha no it was a black biker style leather. The pockets were full of knickers ;o)

EDIT: BARM!!!

tommyducks said:
Bluebird1 said:
Look at my post above BB and look where Tommy Ducks lives. Mwahahahahahah

Oh very well done!!!!!

PMSL though, I'm the only true Northerner out of the three of us!
Untrue. Born and brought up in Harpurhey, New Moston, Chadderton, and Failsworth so nerrrr![/quote]

Meant I was the only one of us still living up here :-) I was born in Harpurhey but lived most of my life in Sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.