Muffin or Barm

Re: Barm or Muffin

clairepartyring said:
Ive said it before and i will say it again, its a
BARM CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now lets close this debate!
Fair enough Claire! Now get yourself down to the airport (unless you've been on the sauce again)!

jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:
Fair enough Claire! Now get yourself down to the airport (unless you've been on the sauce again)!

Ime not a slave Jim, ive been there from 0600 this morning and i didnt get home till half seven tonight,give me a break!!!!!!!

And same again tomorrow!!!!

Ime not doing it for nothing though,wink wink!!!! wish they had smileys on here.

clairepartyring said:
jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:

Ime not a slave Jim, ive been there from 0600 this morning and i didnt get home till half seven tonight,give me a break!!!!!!!

Ime not doing it for nothing though,wink wink!!!! wish they had smileys on here.
I'm skint Claire! Do it for the love of our team!

jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:
jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:

I'm skint Claire! Do it for the love of our team!

What do you want me to do Jimbo?? Not much going on out of the ordinanary at this time of night?

Biggsy1 said:
Chip Barm please!!

Can't believe this thread is still alive!
barm not muffin--however cientificly its a chip butty.As once a chip hits a peice of bread it becomes officialy a butty not a barm or a muffin.There is no such thing as a chip barm or a chip muffin ,only a chip butty,as per my mum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.