butty shops use oven bottom muffins for buttys
so it matters where u go if its chippy its chip barm
if its butty shop its muffin end of
chip barm all day

frothy said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
droylsdenblue said:
Anyone on here live in Tameside?

The gold medal in Ashton is selling CHIP MUFFINS for £1-65....very nice they are too!

tut tut, im disappointed db!

BARM!
i do ,i am 53 years old and have never heard anybody in denton ask for a chip barm,its a fucking MUFFIN
well im in brinnington here and its a fuckin chip barm a mile away

bazamancity1 said:
frothy said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
droylsdenblue said:
Anyone on here live in Tameside?

The gold medal in Ashton is selling CHIP MUFFINS for £1-65....very nice they are too!

tut tut, im disappointed db!

BARM!
i do ,i am 53 years old and have never heard anybody in denton ask for a chip barm,its a fucking MUFFIN
well im in brinnington here and its a fuckin chip barm a mile away

Best post of the day!

bazamancity1 said:
right im a baker for a living so chippes use barmcakes ie chip barms
chip barm all day

With the greatest respect Mr Baker man your a Bell end, wether you put Chips, Bacon, sausage, salad or even shite on it its a MUFFIN not a barm a MUFFIN are you listening.

Mr Blue Sky said:
bazamancity1 said:
chip barm all day

With the greatest respect Mr Baker man your a Bell end, wether you put Chips, Bacon, sausage, salad or even shite on it its a MUFFIN not a barm a MUFFIN are you listening.

hahahahaha! Funny! lol Its a Flippin Barm!

Mr Blue Sky said:
bazamancity1 said:
chip barm all day

with the greatest respect to you cock master when you make as many of the fuckers as me then then deliver the twats to CHIPPYS they are fucking barms muffins are for posh nobs

I think there is a correlation between the quality of the chippy and what they call it.

Barm = Piss poor chippy. Oil isn't hot enough, chips reheated, sells kebabs and pizza but not mushy peas.

Muffin = High quality chip shop. Doesn't sell shite like kebabs. Focuses on good ingredients cooked to perfection. Everything is fresh.

This just won't do.
About to cook myself a burger and went in the freezer for a muffin to put it in. For some explicable reason my wife has bought fkin barm cakes!
Time for me to do the shopping and file for a divorce.

masterwig said:
I think there is a correlation between the quality of the chippy and what they call it.

Barm = Piss poor chippy. Oil isn't hot enough, chips reheated, sells kebabs and pizza but not mushy peas.

Muffin = High quality chip shop. Doesn't sell shite like kebabs. Focuses on good ingredients cooked to perfection. Everything is fresh.
well thats bollocks my chippys in woodley and they sell BARMS and they have won chippy of the year 5 years on the run so its fuckin barms mate big fuckin massive .< (full stop)
and they dont sell kebabs but they sell mushy peas and gravy well nice

bazamancity1 said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
bazamancity1 said:
chip barm all day

with the greatest respect to you cock master when you make as many of the fuckers as me then then deliver the twats to CHIPPYS they are fucking barms muffins are for posh nobs

Whey hey ive never been referred to as Posh before, but still a Muffin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.