bazamancity1 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Robbo. said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
again. its a BARM!!!!!

I agree it is!!! Its a BARM!!
fuckin barm

It's a Muffin. Here's our history:

The origins of the Oven Bottom Muffin are somewhat lost in time, but they are believed to have originated in early Victorian times, in Manchester, Lancashire area of the country.

When the local Baker had old dough left at the end of his baking day, he would flatten pieces of the dough into small rounds and flip them over during baking on the bottom of the oven, which is how they got their name.>

The Baker then sold them from a tray slung around his neck. The Bakers were affectionately known as the Muffin Man. He would make his presence known by ringing a bell in the street, and people would just stop him and buy his products. People would shout to each other “Here comes the Muffin Man’’.

Barms where's your history?

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
It's a Muffin. Here's our history:

The origins of the Oven Bottom Muffin are somewhat lost in time, but they are believed to have originated in early Victorian times, in Manchester, Lancashire area of the country.

When the local Baker had old dough left at the end of his baking day, he would flatten pieces of the dough into small rounds and flip them over during baking on the bottom of the oven, which is how they got their name.>

The Baker then sold them from a tray slung around his neck. The Bakers were affectionately known as the Muffin Man. He would make his presence known by ringing a bell in the street, and people would just stop him and buy his products. People would shout to each other “Here comes the Muffin Man’’.

Barms where's your history?

Now...the history of urinal cakes. A three part series!!!

Are all of you saying you go into your local chippy and ask for a chip muffin or barm?

Do you b******s.

If you are feeling adventurous, you ask for mushy peas.

I can think of only one occasion when I was standing in a fried chipped potato saloon when the person next to me ordered a generic 'chip butty', and he asked for it in a 'bread roll'.

Muffin or Barm indeed.

Tch.

Barms where's your history?[/quote]
did thet have chippys in that year then errr no
thats what the question was (what do you ask for in a chippy

ffs barm in 2009
maybe you cobble minges ate muffins in your time but its barms now mateys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.