bazamancity1 said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
bazamancity1 said:
right im a baker for a living so chippes use barmcakes ie chip barms
butty shops use oven bottom muffins for buttys
so it matters where u go if its chippy its chip barm
if its butty shop its muffin end of
chip barm all day

With the greatest respect Mr Baker man your a Bell end, wether you put Chips, Bacon, sausage, salad or even shite on it its a MUFFIN not a barm a MUFFIN are you listening.
with the greatest respect to you cock master when you make as many of the fuckers as me then then deliver the twats to CHIPPYS they are fucking barms muffins are for posh nobs
so if i go in a chippy and ask for a chip muffin they would say,sorry we dont sell them we only have barms?

I suppose they would if they knew what they where selling. Muffins are not barms, And barms are not muffins. 2 Seperate things. So i cnt understand what this debate is all about really. I could understand if we where using different names for same product, but its two different products. As the bakers have quite rightly pointed out!

Anyway in my local chip shops it is Barms they sell.

Azul Senorita said:
I suppose they would if they knew what they where selling. Muffins are not barms, And barms are not muffins. 2 Seperate things. So i cnt understand what this debate is all about really. I could understand if we where using different names for same product, but its two different products. As the bakers have quite rightly pointed out!

Anyway in my local chip shops it is Barms they sell.

I have to agree & it is barms in our chippy too.

My learned friends i have studied all 433 pages considered all the evidence and can conclusively say that the Muffin men and women are right and the Barm pots are all cranks.

MUFFINS as we have been telling you all along MUFFINS

Mr Blue Sky said:
My learned friends i have studied all 433 pages considered all the evidence and can conclusively say that the Muffin men and women are right and the Barm pots are all cranks.

wrong again its barms mate

Feed-The-Goat said:
Mr Blue Sky said:

wrong wrong wrong!!!!

BARM
^^ THIS ^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.