Muffin or Barm

Definatly a barm. But after reading a couple of pages of this the word barm is starting to sound funny.. :\

Ahh, well said Sue! Seriously though, I don't understand how you can call a barm, a muffin. Muffins are those things you eat as like a dessert or something.[/quote]

Indeed they are. Double choc chip or blueberry ones are particularly yummy![/quote]
if your a yank they are but we english call them buns,(and its a chip muffin)

frothy said:
Ahh, well said Sue! Seriously though, I don't understand how you can call a barm, a muffin. Muffins are those things you eat as like a dessert or something.

Indeed they are. Double choc chip or blueberry ones are particularly yummy![/quote]
if your a yank they are but we english call them buns,(and its a chip barm)[/quote]

paphos-mcfc said:
frothy said:
Ahh, well said Sue! Seriously though, I don't understand how you can call a barm, a muffin. Muffins are those things you eat as like a dessert or something.

Indeed they are. Double choc chip or blueberry ones are particularly yummy!
if your a yank they are but we english call them buns,(and its a chip muffin/quote][/quote]
keep your hands off my muffin you ucking barm pot(paphos-mcfc)

paphos-mcfc said:
frothy said:

Indeed they are. Double choc chip or blueberry ones are particularly yummy!
if your a yank they are but we english call them buns,(and its a chip muffin)[/quote][/quote]

Them things with chocolate in are called cakes.

You don't call a Rich Tea a cookie do you? No because we're not in fucking Yank land. Same applies to muffins. Over here they are bread that chips are served in. In America they call cakes 'muffins' for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.