Muffin or Barm

Robbo. said:
bazamancity1 said:
PistonBlue said:
020134.jpg

Fig 1. Muffin. Commonly used in chippies, buttered and filled with chips. A chip muffin.
they are oven bottom muffins which are not sold in chippies

Say's fucking who?
the fucking people that run chippies all over the north west phone them and ask them then u shall see the light

bazamancity1 said:
Robbo. said:
bazamancity1 said:
PistonBlue said:
020134.jpg

Fig 1. Muffin. Commonly used in chippies, buttered and filled with chips. A chip muffin.
they are oven bottom muffins which are not sold in chippies

Say's fucking who?
the fucking people that run chippies all over the north west phone them and ask them then u shall see the light

true, i tried asking for a muffin and got told to fook off

squirtyflower said:
Sunday mornings are great, a lovely cup of tea with an egg and bacon muffin, yummmmmmm
that maybe so for your bacon and egg but the question was about chips and chippies
i think thats where all you muffin heads are going wrong in a chippy its a chip fuckin barm

bazamancity1 said:
squirtyflower said:
Sunday mornings are great, a lovely cup of tea with an egg and bacon muffin, yummmmmmm
that maybe so for your bacon and egg but the question was about chips and chippies
i think thats where all you muffin heads are going wrong in a chippy its a chip fuckin barm

I have never seen a chip fukin a barm!

squirtyflower said:
bazamancity1 said:
squirtyflower said:

I have never seen a chip fukin a barm!
thats because you eat muff.......in !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.