Muffin or Barm

bazamancity1 said:
my wife came back from morrisons today she bought muffins on purpose just to piss me off
they dont sell barmcakes in morrisons she said i said they do in chippies as i kicked her in her cuboard woman its a barm for fuck sake

It would seem in Bakermans house his wife has all the brains Wit and charm.

Im back from my Holiday now where were we oh yes its still always has been and always will be a MUFFIN.

Mr Blue Sky said:
bazamancity1 said:
my wife came back from morrisons today she bought muffins on purpose just to piss me off
they dont sell barmcakes in morrisons she said i said they do in chippies as i kicked her in her cuboard woman its a barm for fuck sake

Im back from my Holiday now where were we oh yes its still always has been and always will be a MUFFIN.
Perhaps in posh olde glossop they don't have barm cakes but showed this thread to my mum she said it's a blinking barm! and that for her is swearing!

Blue Smartie said:
15265967.png
I believe this confirms it's a barm.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
bazamancity1 said:

Perhaps in posh olde glossop they don't have barm cakes but showed this thread to my mum she said it's a blinking barm! and that for her is swearing!

Posh olde glossop why thank you, there was somebody on here about 400 pages ago from Charlesworth who said it was a barm he was wrong of course everybody knows its a MUFFIN

Mr Blue Sky said:
bazamancity1 said:

you may be right there, but its still a barm posh arse, got your sheep suit on, been tryin to push sheep off cliffs so they push back bbbaaaaa ;)
ps how was the holiday where you go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.