Muffin or Barm

Re: Barm or Muffin

Televators said:
This is a muffin (not a chocolate chip in sight):

Muffin.jpg

To be eaten with poached eggs and smoked salmon.

Chip butties come in bread rolls.

To be more precise, this is an English Muffin. The basis of the classic dish Eggs Benedict (muffin, bacon, poached egg and Hollandaise sauce). Chips go in a bap (or sometimes batch)!

johnmc said:
Usually i would say a bacon barm but have been know to say bacon bap but because i like the word bap as it is also used to describe female tits.

Not trying to go off thread here but surely it's 'paps' not 'baps' for said such anatomy.

tamworthblue said:
johnmc said:
Usually i would say a bacon barm but have been know to say bacon bap but because i like the word bap as it is also used to describe female tits.

Not trying to go off thread here but surely it's 'paps' not 'baps' for said such anatomy.

I've not heard them called paps but have heard baps on many occasions.

masterwig said:
tamworthblue said:
johnmc said:

I've not heard them called paps but have heard baps on many occasions.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paps

5. paps --- Breasts
Go on love, be a sport and get your paps out

6. Paps --- Breasts
A slang term for breasts used by Jesus Christ. These quotes are often found in the Four Gospels in the Bible.
He that shall betrayeth me shall pray he had never been born and never had paps to suck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.