metalblue said:
The cookie monster said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
A%20CHIP%20BARM.jpg
Not enough must have address also..

Savouries on Fountain Street

Savouries%20panels%2012_10%20master-6.jpg

No chips. Doesn't count.

The net is closing in on the Muffinites. They asked for a Manchester menu with Barm on, they were given one. Last night, there were two mentions of Barms on Coro. We know that Muffins are sold with chocolate chips in. They even resorted to tricking Mr. Chairman by throwing 'bap' into the equation.

Give up the fight fools. You're just a load of Platt Lane shithouses.

a barm is a shortened version of the word barmcake.

"Could I have a chip barmcake please?"

hahahahaha, I'd feel a right twat asking for that, In fact if you ask for a chip barmcake then you must be [bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/04/article-0-0824582A000005DC-700_468x386.jpg[/bigimg] because its "pwaper nawty"

citykev28 said:
The net is closing in on the Muffinites. They asked for a Manchester menu with Barm on, they were given one. Last night, there were two mentions of Barms on Coro. We know that Muffins are sold with chocolate chips in. They even resorted to tricking Mr. Chairman by throwing 'bap' into the equation.

citykev, Lavinda, challenger.............your boys are taking one hell of a beating !!!

Muffin

Davs 19 said:
citykev28 said:

citykev, Lavinda, challenger.............your boys are taking one hell of a beating !!!

Muffin
Arnt they just,i admire their defence of the barm but its just pissing in the wind.....

And still no menu with a chip barm and something knocked up on the net doesnt count...

Something like this will be o'k..

r9q2c3.jpg

The cookie monster said:
Davs 19 said:
citykev28 said:

Muffin
Arnt they just,i admire their defence of the barm but its just pissing in the wind.....

And still no menu with a chip barm and something knocked up on the net doesnt count...

r9q2c3.jpg

OLDHAM - enjoy eating your muffin with "scholesey" and the rest of your rag mates.

Helmet Cole said:
The cookie monster said:
Davs 19 said:

Muffin

r9q2c3.jpg

OLDHAM - enjoy eating your muffin with "scholesey" and the rest of your rag mates.
Oh dear Oh dear..

Not only a barm lover but a cock who cannot read..

It just gets better!

The cookie monster said:
Helmet Cole said:
The cookie monster said:

r9q2c3.jpg

Oh dear Oh dear..

Not only a barm lover but a cock who cannot read..

It just gets better!

OL postcode muffin boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.