Muffin or Barm

The cookie monster said:
Davs 19 said:
citykev28 said:
The net is closing in on the Muffinites. They asked for a Manchester menu with Barm on, they were given one. Last night, there were two mentions of Barms on Coro. We know that Muffins are sold with chocolate chips in. They even resorted to tricking Mr. Chairman by throwing 'bap' into the equation.

Give up the fight fools. You're just a load of Platt Lane shithouses.

citykev, Lavinda, challenger.............your boys are taking one hell of a beating !!!

Muffin
Arnt they just,i admire their defence of the barm but its just pissing in the wind.....

And still no menu with a chip barm and something knocked up on the net doesnt count...

Something like this will be o'k..

r9q2c3.jpg

Leo's on Oldham Street do you? Or you muffin mitherers gonna keep moving the goal posts?

leos_fish_bar_menu_small.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is very much more of where in Manchester you're from. It's one thing doing a spreadsheet on numbers, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to break it down by area too :)

I have never known it as anything other than barm, I asked a load in the pub today (withington, almost all local lads too) All but 1 said barm. The one who said muffin, is from A-U-L.

One of the lads dads, had a chippy in withington too in the 60's, he said barm.

Unscientific, but it seems the nearer yonnerland you are, the more likely you're a big gay muffin man.

It's a barm!

ohfk said:
I'm pretty sure this is very much more of where in Manchester you're from. It's one thing doing a spreadsheet on numbers, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to break it down by area too :)

I have never known it as anything other than barm, I asked a load in the pub today (withington, almost all local lads too) All but 1 said barm. The one who said muffin, is from A-U-L.

Unscientific, but it seems the nearer yonnerland you are, the more likely you're a big gay muffin man.

It's a barm!

Yes but ...........Barms are for benders!

The cookie monster said:
ohfk said:

It's a barm!

Yes but ...........Barms are for benders!

Then pass me the leather pants and check shirt.

It's still a barm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.