Muffin or Barm

The cookie monster said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
Only cockwombles who live in hobbit holes call it a Muffin.

BARM BARM BARM

I hope your not calling our chairman a cockwomble?

And what if I did. EH?

Khaldoon can get his heavies on me if he so wishes, still won't change the fact he's wrong, scuttle back to your hobbit hole Mr. Baggins.

The cookie monster said:
Only cockwombles who live in hobbit holes call it a Muffin.

BARM BARM BARM

And what if I did. EH?

Khaldoon can get his heavies on me if he so wishes, still won't change the fact he's wrong, scuttle back to your hobbit hole Mr. Baggins.

Good shout Slicker. Khaldoon's goons will do what we tell 'em. Some things are more important than oil.

Lavinda Past said:
The cookie monster said:

And what if I did. EH?

Good shout Slicker. Khaldoon's goons will do what we tell 'em. Some things are more important than oil.

You here that Khaldoon (The cookie monster, we know it's you) We're not afraid of you deluded muffin eaters.

The only muff-ins I munch are of the female kind.

Lavinda Past said:
And what if I did. EH?

You here that Khaldoon (The cookie monster, we know it's you) We're not afraid of you deluded muffin eaters.

The only muff-ins I munch are of the female kind.

Oh yes sir! Nothing better than a nice chip barm and a cuppa after taking part in a good muff-in.

I've never ever in my life heard anyone call it a barm or a muffin. Wtf is a barm?!

It's a chip butty, or a chip sandwich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.