Muffin or Barm

Chris in London said:
New banner - "Manchester thanks you sheikh Mansour but while we're at it it's a fucking barm"?

It has a certain ring to it, I will concede...

I just hope there's an Arabic word for barm.

Lavinda Past said:
Ric said:
Chris in London said:
New banner - "Manchester thanks you sheikh Mansour but while we're at it it's a fucking barm"?

It's barm in every known language. There can be no other word for it.

Remember that line in '19' by paul hardcastle? "8 to 10 years after coming home, thousands of Americans are still fighting the vietnam war"

I wonder if this inability to accept that it is a muffin is itself a form of post traumatic stress disorder? There must be some reason they keep fighting the war long after it has ended

Lavinda Past said:
Ric said:
Chris in London said:

It's barm in every known language. There can be no other word for it.

That can't be right. There are no vowels in the Welsh language, in fact there are only 3 letters, L,W and Y so they can't possibly have the word barm.

The interviewer on the End of Season DVD gets the question wrong.
He asked our Chairman if it's a Muffin or a Bap?

FFS Barm wasn't even given a chance.
The interviewer was Muffin biased!

Sigh.

That's because the only answer to the question "is it a barm or a bap" is Neither. It is a muffin.

When will they learn?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.