Muffin or Barm

citykev28 wrote:
Ric, can we have the forums split into categories so us Barmsters don't have to be bothered by the muffinites?

That says to me you have lost the argument and you want to take your ball away and play amongst yourselves without being to argue the case. Seems Muffins win.

Rammyblues said:
citykev28 wrote:
Ric, can we have the forums split into categories so us Barmsters don't have to be bothered by the muffinites?

That says to me you have lost the argument and you want to take your ball away and play amongst yourselves without being to argue the case. Seems Muffins win.

Seems like an admission of defeat to me :)

Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
Blue Mist said:
It is a defeat ? The barmy minority just want to be distanced from the from the sensible muffin majority..[/

Edited to reflect what's really happening. :)

The mods should lock this thread now and then we can fight the ' Scon or Scone' war.

Scone.

Barm.

Lock the thread.

Only this.

Bloody inbred muffin arseholes.
Bet they all share muffins with their sister/mum while giving each other high-sixes

Rammyblues said:
citykev28 wrote:

Agreed, muffins win get in!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Rammyblues said:
citykev28 wrote:

Agreed, muffins win get in!!

A horse that talks bollocks. That's something you don't see every day.

Barm ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.