Muffin or Barm

charliebigspuds, a fundamentalist muffinite, has just referred to the cake factory where I work via pm. His words were "You'll have to keep your nose clean making those muffins."

Now charlie knows that I make cakes. I take this as an admission that muffins are cakes and barms have chips on from a known muffinite. I small victory for the barmsters, but a victory all the same.

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds, a fundamentalist muffinite, has just referred to the cake factory where I work via pm. His words were "You'll have to keep your nose clean making those muffins."

Now charlie knows that I make cakes. I take this as an admission that muffins are cakes and barms have chips on from a known muffinite. I small victory for the barmsters, but a victory all the same.
i thought you was a proper baker not a fuckin icing technician

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:

My Dad never tires of asking me if I'm still responsible for putting cream into tarts.

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:

My Dad never tires of asking me if I'm still responsible for putting cream into tarts.

Made me lol. Still a muffin though !

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:

is your Dad a barm bandit too?

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:

he certainly is. he's blue10high on here. a proper barm fanatic and takes no shit. pm him, i dare you charlie. he'll hunt you down and destroy you.

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:

he certainly is. he's blue10high on here. a proper barm fanatic and takes no shit. pm him, i dare you charlie. he'll hunt you down and destroy you.

you think I'm scared of barm bandits? turn it in Mr Kipling!

Muffin-cat.jpg

It's over. The cat says so.

Bought a sandwich in Hulme today . Looked at me like I'd buried a child on the moors when I asked for it on a muffin. WTF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.