Muffin or Barm

Re: Barm or Muffin

You can get four types of teacake,

1) with currants in it
Then there are three types without currants
1) Lightly done (pale)
2) Medium (light brown)
3) Well done (darker brown)

And another thing Windberry pies are lovely, although in Burnley they are called Bilberry and in America they are called blueberry. Rammy leads the way. I have no doubt that will start another war especially anyone coming from Burnley.

Rammyblues said:

1) with currants in it
1) Lightly done (pale)
2) Medium (light brown)

And another thing Windberry pies are lovely, although in Burnley they are called Bilberry and in America they are called blueberry. Rammy leads the way. I have no doubt that will start another war especially anyone coming from Burnley.

I think people from Burnley can fight each other as much as they like over 'teacakes' whilst we get on with the real issue.

It's a fucking barmcake, it's not a sodding muffin!

mammutly said:
Rammyblues said:

1) with currants in it
1) Lightly done (pale)
2) Medium (light brown)

I think people from Burnley can fight each other as much as they like over 'teacakes' whilst we get on with the real issue.

Bollocks!!

kaboom.jpg

Robbo. said:
mammutly said:
Rammyblues said:

1) with currants in it
1) Lightly done (pale)
2) Medium (light brown)

Bollocks!!

kaboom.jpg

Robbo sir, what say you on the acquisition of the "Mighty Muffin Power Rangers"?

Robbo. said:
mammutly said:
Rammyblues said:

1) with currants in it
1) Lightly done (pale)
2) Medium (light brown)

Bollocks!!

kaboom.jpg

The muffin man?

bollocks.jpg

Bluemoon115 said:
Robbo. said:
mammutly said:
Rammyblues said:

1) with currants in it
1) Lightly done (pale)
2) Medium (light brown)

Bollocks!!

kaboom.jpg

Robbo sir, what say you on the acquisition of the "Mighty Muffin Power Rangers"?

Granted!!

and i thought we were the only ones on this subject, i typed in 'chip barm' on google and this popped up at the top of the results

Very interesting first post there, read on!....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=172776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showth ... p?t=172776</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.