Muffin or Barm

stood in the queue at tony's chippy on Tuesday night behind a family from yorkshire discussing having chips on a fucking breadcake for crying out loud!

I had to step in at that point to point out it was a chip barm (as on the board) or a chip muffin (usual shit about cakes at that point, so went into the Lancashire Oven Bottom Muffin spiel)

stood in the queue at tony's chippy on Tuesday night behind a family from yorkshire discussing having chips on a fucking breadcake for crying out loud!

I had to step in at that point to point out it was a chip barm (as on the board) or a chip muffin (usual shit about cakes at that point, so went into the Lancashire Oven Bottom Muffin spiel)
should have asked why they don't support Leeds and to fuck off back

You are all dicks. Bacon barm. Chocolate chip muffin. Sausage and egg mcmuffin. Belly busting barm. It's not a muffin. It's a fucking barmcake I don't give a fuck what khaldoon says.

should have asked why they don't support Leeds and to fuck off back
I did (though not so eloquently as you suggest) something about being at Uni in Manchester or similar... (wasn't really listening by this time as the Manc "Next please!" had come over from the other side of the counter by then)

try google image search for bacon muffin - you'll draw a blank...
on the other hand...
bacon-barm-perk.jpg
Homer_drool.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.