Muffin or Barm

After flicking back thru this thread I've noticed a rather sinister side to the barmpots their like IS of the bread world, I wouldn't be surprised if reports came out of one of them throwing cobblers into a muffin shop while shouting 'Admiral Ackbar'

After flicking back thru this thread I've noticed a rather sinister side to the barmpots their like IS of the bread world, I wouldn't be surprised if reports came out of one of them throwing cobblers into a muffin shop while shouting 'Admiral Ackbar'

ITS A TRAP!!!!

Ackbar is a known Barmist though, its why he leads the rebel attack against the Empire and their muffin filled death star.

BARMY ARMY!

ITS A TRAP!!!!

Ackbar is a known Barmist though, its why he leads the rebel attack against the Empire and their muffin filled death star.

BARMY ARMY!

Acky (not to be confused with purple acky)as he's known to his mates was a double agent working for the muffinista, why u think he led the barmy fools into a trap.

Acky (not to be confused with purple acky)as he's known to his mates was a double agent working for the muffinista, why u think he led the barmy fools into a trap.

Nah, fish face loved a barm, its well known, stormtoopers were all muffinista, mindless clones who did whatever they were told.

Only a Barmist could make the kessel run in 12 parsecs as well.

Nah, fish face loved a barm, its well known, stormtoopers were all muffinista, mindless clones who did whatever they were told.

Only a Barmist could make the kessel run in 12 parsecs as well.

See just a gullible barmpot that believes anything, all normal people(muffinista) know a parsec is a unit of distance and not time.

Urgent bluemoon help needed, I manage some holiday lets and have guests from Canada arriving, when we asked them if they needed anything for their arrival they asked for Tea, bread milk and 'Muffins'. What do we get them ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.