Muffin or Barm

Urgent bluemoon help needed, I manage some holiday lets and have guests from Canada arriving, when we asked them if they needed anything for their arrival they asked for Tea, bread milk and 'Muffins'. What do we get them ?
They clearly want something with chocolate chips in. They are basically intelligent yanks after all.

Then your wife is correct. She deserves someone better than you. She must have the patience of a saint to live with a muffinite.
We have finally decided after consultation she was right and I'm wrong, we will be providing Chocolate muffins.

We have finally decided after consultation she was right and I'm wrong, we will be providing Chocolate muffins.

Which is correct.

If however they had requested "English muffins", as any educated dweller of the American continent would, then you would have supplied the delicious round amuse bouche that in England are known simply as muffins.

Which is correct.

If however they had requested "English muffins", as any educated dweller of the American continent would, then you would have supplied the delicious round amuse bouche that in England are known simply as muffins.
That's the gamble we are taking, my argument was what if they think we in England know them as just muffins. But then if they knew that they would have know to call them harms , unless of course they were from Rochdale originally and they would have asked for tea cakes, it's a minefield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.