Munich away travel by coach (SOLD OUT)

Re: Munich away travel packages by coach

cityjo said:
looks like im going on my own now as i really want to go.

i`m on my own as well you hang round me as long as you buy my beer

-- Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 am --

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Sod it I'm on the coach.

Looking forward to a good laugh and a fair few beers.(obviously on the continent)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

how are you getting to the merc garage to pick up coach. is there anywhere we can leave cars in relative safety

Re: Munich away travel package by coach

kippaxfc said:
Stalybridge BLUE said:
buryblueboy said:
how about this,i have booked 2 seats
2 booked for me and a mate see you there
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/man_city.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/man_city.htm</a>
im on it but going on my own (billy no-mates)

me and my 2 mates have booked with coach innovations

Re: Munich away travel by coach LAST FEW SEATS AVAILABLE

mobile phone chargers;available from poundland shop;in altrincham.

Is there just 1 coach going or has demand meant 2 0r 3?
Looking forward to this, hope its a decent coach though!!

Any seats left on the stop over trip? I can get a ticket now and there's no effing travel.....

coachinovations have a second coach on.

Just tried to get to seats with soccerexpress said there full but are making a list of people that call and if they get enough are putting on more coaches anyone else called soccerexpress recently also Don't know if I trust this coach innovations, all the people talking about it have low posts,

Have heard from Coach Innovations over the weekend that their trip departure time is likely to be brought forward from 2pm (or 3pm - depending which page you looked at) to "around lunchtime" on the 26th.

Also, that we're getting dropped off at Killians Bar, then for the game we have to make our own way to the stadium. We'll be sent a text each to advise the coach location...

They reckon that tube travel is included on the match ticket?

Hi guys - would selcome any advice on hotel deals if anyone has found one that is reasonable - my online searches are showing only very expensive ones.Thanks to Cleavers that recommendec one - just missed out as the last room was taken as I was trying to book

Got my flight sorted but need a room for the Monday and Tuesday

Tried PM to soccer express with 2 questions, no reply so will ask on here to see if any1 has answer;
1; will they drop us in central munich on tuesday morning instead of at the ground as stated - we will all be heading to the centre afterall.
2; how much of 'own beer' are we allowed to take for when we arrived on the continent? The original info from them says 'do not bring crates' - How much beer therefore will be acceptable 8, 12, 16, 14, 4 ??? Dont want to go to the trouble of bringing a few and being told to ditch them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.