Munich away travel by coach (SOLD OUT)

bainy said:
Tried PM to soccer express with 2 questions, no reply so will ask on here to see if any1 has answer;
1; will they drop us in central munich on tuesday morning instead of at the ground as stated - we will all be heading to the centre afterall.
2; how much of 'own beer' are we allowed to take for when we arrived on the continent? The original info from them says 'do not bring crates' - How much beer therefore will be acceptable 8, 12, 16, 14, 4 ??? Dont want to go to the trouble of bringing a few and being told to ditch them
I don't known the answer to your question, but an observation

Why not buy a crate on the ferry, as you are allowed booze on the continent?
Club together with other blues to get the special offers they do.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Not on ferry mate on Channel tunnel, calling in a booze supermarche as soon as we hit France(what they told me)

I'm taking it easy on the way.

Brill - france not good for cider...so will be taking a few as a night cap!!! Few hours sleep, then straight back into the delights of the munich culture!!

re soccer express coach trip to munich
if you have a question to ask why not call the office but to answer some of the above
each person will be allowed the maximum 5/6 cans
as we do not want a load of pissed up city fans to arrive in munich
we are allowing you to bring your own alcohol dont abuse it!!!
we are not or have never stated that we will stop @ a french hypermarket
we do however have a steward who will operate a limited bar service
we will drop you off @ the stadium as stated on your confirmation
the reason why you need to know where the coach is after the match
plus the drivers of our coaches need a rest period to operate the return journey legally.
have a great trip & enjoy the match & stay safe
hope we have answered your questions
if you have any questions please call soccerexpress on 0844 856 7811 or email info@soccerexpress.co.uk

sallythecat said:
re soccer express coach trip to munich
if you have a question to ask why not call the office but to answer some of the above
each person will be allowed the maximum 5/6 cans
as we do not want a load of pissed up city fans to arrive in munich
we are allowing you to bring your own alcohol dont abuse it!!!
we are not or have never stated that we will stop @ a french hypermarket
we do however have a steward who will operate a limited bar service
we will drop you off @ the stadium as stated on your confirmation
the reason why you need to know where the coach is after the matchplus the drivers of our coaches need a rest period to operate the return journey legally.
have a great trip & enjoy the match & stay safe
hope we have answered your questions
if you have any questions please call soccerexpress on 0844 856 7811 or email info@soccerexpress.co.uk

cheers sally.

Fair enough, i didnt ring the office but however i did send you a PM via BM on tuesday which you didnt respond to.Would be good if you could have a drop in the centre of munich 1st IMO as thats where we will all be heading to. With regards to finding the coach after the match your coaches will be parked with the other city coaches after the game as per usual policing policy - therefore we should be able to find them!!
Anyhow, thanks for providing the update this is useful.
looking forward to the trip and meeting a few more blues.
The steward bar service sounds good - what will you be serving and what will be the bar prices? Will you also have soft drinks, water and tea/coffee?
First time travelling with you, and hope i will be a returning customer!
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.