Munich-bound Mancini

wireblue said:
last time i'm going to post on this because i can't be bothered repeating myself over and over - i can assure you 100% that mancini flew to munich yesterday

so he took a flight, it's hardly concrete info. I'm sure bluemoon will go on

smiles said:
wireblue said:
last time i'm going to post on this because i can't be bothered repeating myself over and over - i can assure you 100% that mancini flew to munich yesterday

so he took a flight, it's hardly concrete info. I'm sure bluemoon will go on

To be fair, al the OP said is that Mancini boarded a flight to Munich yesterday. It is everybody else that started going on about Lahm and Ribery etc.

haha if the original poster can "100 % confirm" mancini was on a flight at 12.30 yesterday then i can 100% confirm he must be able to run like usain fucking bolt. i was sat 20 metres away from him at mass in saint johns at 10am yesterday morning

Matt.D said:
haha if the original poster can "100 % confirm" mancini was on a flight at 12.30 yesterday then i can 100% confirm he must be able to run like usain fucking bolt. i was sat 20 metres away from him at mass in saint johns at 10am yesterday morning

Did you rub candle wax on each others nipples before bending over an alter boy? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.