Munich-bound Mancini

Just a thought, how far is Dortmund from Munich? Maybe he isn't going there for anything to do with Bayern Munich! It could be to do with that Serbian defender? Subotic? He is supposed to be good and we've been linked with him!

marca_uk said:
Just a thought, how far is Dortmund from Munich? Maybe he isn't going there for anything to do with Bayern Munich! It could be to do with that Serbian defender? Subotic? He is supposed to be good and we've been linked with him!

doubt it, dortmund is 300 miles away from munich and their next fixture isn't until the 17th.

johnny crossan said:
johnny crossan said:
I've PMd Dougie Higginbottom to see if he knows whether Roberto was at training today. He hasn't replied.

Dougie just told me he wasn't there yesterday so can't confirm He doesn't think anybody else was either though.

they would have had day off after Monday night presumably. There could be something in this.

Matty said:
marca_uk said:

You'd fly to Frankfurt if you were heading to Dortmund, it's far closer than Munich.

I wouldn't, I would either fly to Dusseldorf or Cologne!

last time i'm going to post on this because i can't be bothered repeating myself over and over - i can assure you 100% that mancini flew to munich yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.