Munich-bound Mancini

belly2000 said:
kinky's underpants said:
No trust me.....I may have to do a U-turn on this.........brother says that bloke signing autographs outside Carrington didn't say much so he must have been a cheap body-double without a full Equity card!

Are you sure he wasn't in a Manchester hotel with the numerous agents you've mentioned over the last couple of weeks.....Lol........Who do I believe a journalist or Kinky???????
Surely even YOU can accept that this is a forum where people post things that they hear or information that they come across for open debate and speculation. Without people like myself and/or others on here who take the risk of posting the rumours or information that they come across to the forums then the forums themselves would not exist. Then where would you be without the medium through which to vent you nasty tasteles meaningless poison?

BlueDejong said:
kinky's underpants said:
Must have been a quick meeting..........................brother has just seen him at carrington.

Hey you ! Please shut up

You really liar

You said Cassano and Bonucci already signed ! but where ?

where ? Where is Cassano and Bonucci ?

Bahahahahahahahahaha
Funniest thing I've read on here since the guy who nodded his head from side to side.

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
Funny as fuck how everyone starts wanking with no facts to go off other than a thread on here! OP actually sounded genuine, but for people to go and check out-bound flights etc, bit desparate and almost stalkerish really! I mean who cares which flight it may have been, and whats it going to prove anyway?! Then CRASH, the thread ends with the realisation that Mr Mancini is infact at the training ground. Hilarious!!!

please do not use the word "CRASH" on this particular thread!
Well, he is flying to...

Wait I got a warning for that last time so I'm not going to say it...

kinky's underpants said:
belly2000 said:
Are you sure he wasn't in a Manchester hotel with the numerous agents you've mentioned over the last couple of weeks.....Lol........Who do I believe a journalist or Kinky???????
Surely even YOU can accept that this is a forum where people post things that they hear or information that they come across for open debate and speculation. Without people like myself and/or others on here who take the risk of posting the rumours or information that they come across to the forums then the forums themselves would not exist. Then where would you be without the medium through which to vent you nasty tasteles meaningless poison?

Oh the hypocrisy!

kinky's underpants said:
belly2000 said:

Touched a nerve have I??? Irrespective of Roberto being on a flight or not. I know I would chose to believe the other bloke than you. But every man and his dog's agent has been stopping at a Manchester hotel recently. And where is Cassano and Bonnuci - they signed on the 1st didn't they?

belly2000 said:
kinky's underpants said:

Touched a nerve have I??? Irrespective of Roberto being on a flight or not. I know I would chose to believe the other bloke than you. But every man and his dog's agent has been stopping at a Manchester hotel recently. And where is Cassano and Bonnuci - they signed on the 1st didn't they?
Trust me you haven't the brains to enable you to. And without the grey matter you really don't!!!

kinky's underpants said:
belly2000 said:
Trust me you haven't the brains to enable you to. And without the grey matter you really don't!!!

Trust you ? Are you serious ?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

kinky's underpants said:
belly2000 said:

Seeing that I don't have the brains - "Trust me you haven't the brains to enable you to" - Please explain, I don't think I have the intellectual ability to understand your grammar.....Doesn't make sense to me with such a low IQ and all that......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.