Munich-bound Mancini

kinky's underpants said:
Must have been a quick meeting..........................brother has just seen him at carrington.

well all i can say is i stand by the info. If you read my other posts since i joined you'll see that it would be out of character - and also pretty pointless - to make this up. Take it or leave it anyway - i've seen how these threads snowball and can't be bothered getting involved so i'll leave it at that

nu774ll said:
Trust me i'm a journalist!!!!

Says it all...
No trust me.....I may have to do a U-turn on this.........brother says that bloke signing autographs outside Carrington didn't say much so he must have been a cheap body-double without a full Equity card!

a couple of things
1. surely if he was going to munich to sign a player he would not be on his own would have cook or marwood with him
2. i am pretty sure he would not be going on a flight with joe public, more likely a private plane and out the back door away from prying eyes

just a thougt

kinky's underpants said:
nu774ll said:
Says it all...
No trust me.....I may have to do a U-turn on this.........brother says that bloke signing autographs outside Carrington didn't say much so he must have been a cheap body-double without a full Equity card!

Are you sure he wasn't in a Manchester hotel with the numerous agents you've mentioned over the last couple of weeks.....Lol........Who do I believe a journalist or Kinky???????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.