Munich Chants

Got a better idea, why don't we just not acknowledge the rags atall. Liverpool don't unless there playing each other. Don't get me wrong i fucking hate that club but why should be arsed about them anyway??? Their fans are wank and they are running scared of us cause they know the blue moon is rising, the semi was evidence of this!! Won't be long before we take over completely anyway and after all we are the pride of Manchester!!! CTID!!!!!!!!

LoveCity said:
Could someone tell me if there is a single local newspaper in the entire country that actively works against one of its clubs (technically, the only major Mancunian club) like the MUEN does?

That newspaper is despicable, they completely ignored things like the Hillsborough chants at the United/Liverpool youth game, as they have done most other United incidents of a similar nature, yet are always quick to point out City's "wrongdoings". If you still read this board Brennan, hang your head in shame you pathetic rag.

Never getting a penny off me till they hire some proper objective writers.

Rag reporting on City in not happy with very small minority munich singing shocker

This is quite simple. There is nothing to argue about.

It is blatantly obvious to the entire real world that these songs/chants are sick and the people who sing them are vile.

Nothing else needs saying.

Is there any point of havin yet another god knows how many pages airing the same views coming to the same conclusions!! we all know the score just don't do it end of , surely there's something more positive to talk about lol

i actually find the 'we'll sing what we want song' more offensive than the yaya song, stinks of arrogance.
as for the munich chanting, done it many times in the past, and amongst blues, will still refer to them as munichs (not something i'm proud of, but i ain't going to apologise either). but people need to realise, the press are going to hound the hell out of us if it carry's on, and that is something the club ain't going to allow. anyone now, still singing munich, is making a **** of the club

All this "I am not referring to the event when I call United or their fans 'Munichs'" stuff is the most intellectually bankrupt bullshit I have ever seen on this site.

Absolute and utter nonsense spouted by people who haven't got the bollocks to stand up for what they are actually defending.

Not to mention haven't got the intellect to realise how comedic their stance sounds as they try to put what they believe is a semi intellectual spin on it.

Pure comedy.

Re: The club should start banning them..

shadygiz said:
danburge82 said:
Absolute fuckin wankers the lot of them! After King Colin has said stop, these fucking retards sang it again and then sang "we'll sing what we want" like dirty Rags scumbags!

Fuck off you twats!

whats out of order is your hatred and bile filled post aimed at fellow city fans....now thats a disgrace

and the irony in this post is astounding...you call people for singing about munich, but quite clearly have no problem in using terms like idiot & wankers

Shadygiz, i'm surprised you of all people just still dont get it . If you think saying wankers and retards compares to people mocking the death of innocent people then Im afraid we'll never get rid of this tag that we're horrible fans. These imbeciles even ignore the requests of former city heros and basically put two fingers up at them. Some of our fans are just total idiots.<br /><br />-- Mon May 02, 2011 10:26 pm --<br /><br />
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
All this "I am not referring to the event when I call United or their fans 'Munichs'" stuff is the most intellectually bankrupt bullshit I have ever seen on this site.

Absolute and utter nonsense spouted by people who haven't got the bollocks to stand up for what they are actually defending.

Not to mention haven't got the intellect to realise how comedic their stance sounds as they try to put what they believe is a semi intellectual spin on it.

Pure comedy.

I know its mind boggling. I'd love to know what they mean by the M word if its not about the tradegy. This defiance of so called "freedom of speech" is really tarnishing the clubs image.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.