Munich Deal - best yet and booked

The train takes 40mins, It will run with reduced service through the night but we will get there

craigsteel said:
With the cost of accomodation being horrendous for our game check this out with Singapore airlines
Dep 27sep flight sq327 0910 dep man arr 1215 muc
Ret 28 sep flight sq328 0635 dep muc arr 0750 man

Top deal for £185 with the aftermatch night on the ale before return to airport

Your afuckin hero mate...been searching everywhere for cheapish flights and this defo doesn't need a hotel....If it weren't for this thread...happy days!!! Booked!

I was going to book this one, but was unsure of how to get around when I got there. Can it all be done easily enough on the train then?

I booked the flights with Lufthansa Airlines last night for my lad and his mate and he asked me to book a hotel for him. He named the hotel and it's 52km from the airport and called the ETAP HOTEL Muenchen Sued Ost Putzbrunn.
Can anyone suggest a hotel in central Munich that they know is still available? If not, it might be worth anyone who has booked the same hotel and flying on the 26th till the 28th arranging to meet up at Munich airport and sharing a cab or minibus.
PM me if you are in the same boat.
Same if anyone knows a central, available hotel.

CheethamHillBlue said:
I booked the flights with Lufthansa Airlines last night for my lad and his mate and he asked me to book a hotel for him. He named the hotel and it's 52km from the airport and called the ETAP HOTEL Muenchen Sued Ost Putzbrunn.
Can anyone suggest a hotel in central Munich that they know is still available? If not, it might be worth anyone who has booked the same hotel and flying on the 26th till the 28th arranging to meet up at Munich airport and sharing a cab or minibus.

Dude, the game is in the second week of the octoberfest, Munchen is going to be filled to the gills with gap year students from all over the world, its is going to be as close to heaven as you will get. City in the champions league pubs as big as aircraft hangers and more fanny than craddock!
But that also means hotels are full! There are however plenty of camp sites.

VOOMER said:
CheethamHillBlue said:

Dude, the game is in the second week of the octoberfest, Munchen is going to be filled to the gills with gap year students from all over the world, its is going to be as close to heaven as you will get. City in the champions league pubs as big as aircraft hangers and more fanny than craddock!
But that also means hotels are full! There are however plenty of camp sites.
DUDE its not

squirtyflower said:
craigsteel said:
With the cost of accomodation being horrendous for our game check this out with Singapore airlines
Dep 27sep flight sq327 0910 dep man arr 1215 muc
Ret 28 sep flight sq328 0635 dep muc arr 0750 man

Top deal for £185 with the aftermatch night on the ale before return to airport
Booked last night, few beers in the airport after the game, sleeps is for wimps lol

Then back to work for 9

I'm also on is, great deal. Can't wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.