Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

As my swiss air flight doesn't get into munich until 14.25 on tues 27th, where is the majority of blues goin to be from 15.00 onwards?

citizen of schalke said:
bayern blade said:
Decent result for us today.

Bayern - Freiburg 7-0 (Mario Gomez 4, Franck Ribery 2, Nils Petersen).

I wish I'd gone now as I planned but I decided on the Leverkusen game in 2 weeks instead.
Tbh Freiburg were lucky to get nil, Bayern could, and should have got into double figures. What with Dortmund and Hannover both losing a good weekend for us.

Cheers from Schalke...next sunday it won't be that easy;)...

Isn't Christian Fuchs not already having wet dreams after the game last week in Gelsenkirchen with his national team about Thomas Mueller? He probably will have him as opponent if Robben is not ready by then. Even if - Robben is not really a lesser nightmare, especially if they play a similar game like in the last league game... (Schalke is only good when it means cups...)

Remember? There is an American Webpage that analysed that game:
http://bundesligafanatic.com/?p=2940 - showing the role Mueller plays in Munich - it is not the same like in the national team. His play on the right changed a lot lately, too.

Did you tell all defenders or attackers that want to help in the box, that they better let Müller play instead of laying him - he is no female and they are not alone with him ;) We do not need another injured player even if we appreciate that we get penalties for it. (he already got layed 6 times this year - and the year just started)

-----

The games until now where no easy games. If you watched yesterdays games from La Liga and the difficulties Barcelona and Real Madrid had with their opponents (and that league is not as balanced as ours - they played against no. 15 and 16 of last year) you should know that. We lost a lot points with this games against little teams last year.

But right now everything seems ok even if Robben is still missed. Lahm has written his book and nobody read it, Ribery is in his playing mood (he only can read french books), Mueller has had some terrific games lately (and prefers horses to books), Schweinsteiger gets into World Cup form (he thinks about naming his biography "how Hoeness always got me out of trouble"), all have learned to include Gomez into their game (he only reads styling magazines), Neuer thinks about reading that book during games (why do we need a goalkeeper at all - could put Michael Tarnat in it again like once in Frankfurt, we might even have a clean sheet then ;), the defense asks Lahm to give them a copy, too, and we even got phlegm Tony to start and pass faster so Mueller is less missed in the middle - I hope he cannot read and wants a book, too.

As we are in the Bluemoon Forum here, is there anybody besides Didi Hamann, Michael Tarnat, Roque Santa Cruz, Mark Hughes and now Owen Hargreaves who have had roles in both teams?

Re: Munich meet up

east2 said:
For the cultural amongst us, take a trip to Dachau concentration camp, a very sobering experience.

The S-2 train from Munich runs to the center of town. Once you get off at the Dachau stop you take a free shuttle bus which takes you to the camp itself.

I've actually got a hotel near Dachau train station on Tuesday night, only £74 rather than £200 in Munich itself. I'll be up for the meet but don't know what time I'm arriving on Tuesday as I'm staying Monday in Dusseldorf.

We're on the 03:20 ferry out of Dover, arriving Calais 05:50, should be in Munich for about 2pm.

Anybody else on this ferry?

..and will the festivities at the Augustine still be in full swing?

Ta.

I can't wait for this...

Massive german beers...i just hope i make it to the airport for my singapore airlines flight back at 6am.

Its gonna be mayhem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.