Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

Re: Munich meet up

bayern-flo said:
bluegorton said:
Whereabouts is it mate?
<a class="postlink" href="http://g.co/maps/jxqp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://g.co/maps/jxqp</a>
You can walk from the mainstation (Hauptbahnhof). 10-15 min walk.

You can also bring your own food there

food??

didnt realise we would be eating on this trip!

i'll bring my sarnies then!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
de niro said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
11-1 in the Keller.

Then hit the tents, sound like a decent plan.

Obviously if it's raining we just hit the tents.

i am going over to corals in a mo and bang a tenner on 0, if it comes in i'll donate the first ton to the kitty:)

Any news De Niro?

It's about time you got a round in.

Thanks for all the PM's offering me a drink for organising this.

Much appreciated.

i did actually win a little bit so i will grace the table with a few beers:)

Decent result for us today.

Bayern - Freiburg 7-0 (Mario Gomez 4, Franck Ribery 2, Nils Petersen).

I wish I'd gone now as I planned but I decided on the Leverkusen game in 2 weeks instead.
Tbh Freiburg were lucky to get nil, Bayern could, and should have got into double figures. What with Dortmund and Hannover both losing a good weekend for us.

bayern blade said:

I wish I'd gone now as I planned but I decided on the Leverkusen game in 2 weeks instead.
Tbh Freiburg were lucky to get nil, Bayern could, and should have got into double figures. What with Dortmund and Hannover both losing a good weekend for us.

Good result but we aren't Freiburg!

Are you joining us for a drink in Munich fella?

I'm sure we could stretch to a drink as a thank you for all your advice.

bayern blade said:

Cheers from Schalke...next sunday it won't be that easy;)...

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Good result but we aren't Freiburg!

Are you joining us for a drink in Munich fella?

I'm sure we could stretch to a drink as a thank you for all your advice.

I know you're not mate !

Tbf although we are doing well ( 7 wins out of 8 and 22 for 1 against in all competitions) we haven't really played anybody yet.
Bayerns fans and the players know that the likes of City are a different proposition.
Still the current run won't be doing confidence any harm, not after last seasons cock ups.

I would love to meet up for a few beers in Munich but I didn't apply for a ticket as getting to midweek games in Munich is not easy for me due to work.
In the old days when I lived in the Munich area I'd definately have been up for it.

Ironically I'll probably be in Munich the Saturday before for the Leverkusen game.
Btw you can also get Oktoberfest bier in the pubs or bottled in the supermarkets with a special label.
It's already on sale, my local serves Munich beer and I'll be drinking Paulaner fest beer later on today.
Another point regarding the beer, if you want a normal pint of Bavarian beer ask for a "Helles". helles means light but it refers to the colour not the strength !
If you are planning a long session avoid anything ending in "....ator" (Salvator, Optimator etc) or anything with "Bock" or "Doppelbock" in the name.
The strength of those is frightening, I've seen people fall off barstools after drinking several pints of Salvator.
Helles or Hell is the right beer for a nicely paced session, Oktoberfestbier is generally a bit stronger but ok too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.