Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

M18CTID said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
M18CTID said:
Online check-in isn't compulsory for the Singapore Airlines flight is it? Can't see anything on my flight reservation to say that it is so was just going to do it at the airport.

its optional mate, just means you can arrive at airport a bit later if you do it online

Cheers mate - thought that was the case. I'll get there early and do it at the airport.

Concur - just wanted to get there a bit later but will have to arrive early now!

bayern-flo said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
will do mate, i'll have long sleeved home shirt with silva 21 on the back, at train station a quick call into bayern club shop to buy match programme and a scarf for my mate :)
If you can't find the Bayern shop: Go to the information desk (under the big display panel) in the main hall. Look at the display panel, turn around and walk ca 150m until you reach the moving stairway. Go downstairs and then you'll find it on the right ;-)

And that's why on holiday I ask Germans for directions

I'll be the one in the City shirt and a pair of shorts.

I haven't got too much hair, but I do possess a reasonable beer belly.

Come to think of it, that probably describes about half the blues who'll be there!

See you all in the Augustiner Keller!

raininspain said:

Come to think of it, that probably describes about half the blues who'll be there!

How VERY dare you!

There's nowt wrong with my hair!!

All this talk of Beer Tents etc...did anyone on here go to the Holsten beer festivals they used to have in/near G-Mex??

mcfc2112 said:
raininspain said:

How VERY dare you!

There's nowt wrong with my hair!!

SORRY!

All this talk of Beer Tents etc...did anyone on here go to the Holsten beer festivals they used to have in/near G-Mex??

I went to the Wine Festival in Bristol quite a few times, but it's really for posers.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:02 pm --<br /><br />It's currently sunny and 19 degrees in Munich, and the Augustiner Keller Beer Garden is open for business!

Let's hope those lucky blues who get there today save us some beer!!!!!!

3.60 euros for half a litre, 7.20 for a big litre jug, straight out of the barrel!

have City sold out their allocation? How many City fans are estimated to be going if not?

nevermind see on the mancityaway site that about 2400 sold.

I wish today would hurry up I am stuck in work til 5.30 and am giddy as fcuk.
Flight lands 9.50 (local time) so will be in the Keller for about 10.30 hopefully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.