Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

quick one bb, if i wear my gorton st marks city shirt with the white cross on the front ( which looks like the iron cross) am i likely to offend anyone or be nicked, bear in mind i am 6 ft with a skin head and wouldnt look out of place in romper stomper??

bayern blade said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
Are the match day programmes available to buy just inside the stadium or outside too?

Both, you'll be able to get them in the club shop at the station too.
Until last season the CL games were included in the previous BL game match programme but as there wasn't anything in the Saturday programme there must be a separate one for this game.
I'm not sure. I heard that, starting against Leverkusen, you can't buy match programmes (at least for bundesliga matches) on the way to the stadium anymore.

mostonblues81 said:
quick one bb, if i wear my gorton st marks city shirt with the white cross on the front ( which looks like the iron cross) am i likely to offend anyone or be nicked, bear in mind i am 6 ft with a skin head and wouldnt look out of place in romper stomper??

Not at all, it's a Maltese cross, no problem. In anycase the Balkenkreuz (normal German cross) is not forbidden, just the Hakenkreuz (swastika).

The cross in the shape of the one on your shirt is used by the modern German army on their tanks.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 pm --<br /><br />
bayern-flo said:
I'm not sure. I heard that, starting against Leverkusen, you can't buy match programmes (at least for bundesliga matches) on the way to the stadium anymore.

Maybe you're right but they will be on sale in the club shop in the Hauptbahnhof (railway station) all day.

mostonblues81 said:
A bag wig should be ok :-)

bayern blade said:
Tattooedcityfan said:
Are the match day programmes available to buy just inside the stadium or outside too?

Both, you'll be able to get them in the club shop at the station too.
Until last season the CL games were included in the previous BL game match programme but as there wasn't anything in the Saturday programme there must be a separate one for this game.

Thank you my friend :)

Have we got all bases covered here?

Get Euros tomorrow.

Remember Airport Parking on-line reservation,On-line airline-ticket, MATCH TICKETS, Passport and Euros

Drive to Airport Tuesday a.m. Singapore Airlines 09.10 Flight to Munchen.

Arrive Munchen and buy Airport-City Day ticket then S8 to Hautbanhof.

Ten minute walk to Augustine Keller up the Arnulfstabe

Few scoops and then over the bridge to Oktoberfest for a few more.

Train to Marienplatz and from there U6 to Frotmaning and walk to Stadium

Match Time and enjoy our 1st ever CL away game :)

U6 back to town, and S8 to Airport.

Fall asleep and don't miss flight home !

Re: Munich meet up

bluesteve1964 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
bluesteve1964 said:
Has our leader SuperKev got a little black tache?

Rumbled.

Sorry I'm a city fan who leads an extreme right wing party based in South Stand 119.

Join my party or die in an Irish bar of your choice.

'Heil Horlock'. Its all falling into place now. From SS 119, rounding up new recruits in Munich, next thing he'll be marching us off to Poland.

doing the poznan no doubts

blue_moon_rising said:
Have we got all bases covered here?

Get Euros tomorrow.

Remember Airport Parking on-line reservation,On-line airline-ticket, MATCH TICKETS, Passport and Euros

Drive to Airport Tuesday a.m. Singapore Airlines 09.10 Flight to Munchen.

Arrive Munchen and buy Airport-City Day ticket then S8 to Hautbanhof.

Ten minute walk to Augustine Keller up the Arnulfstabe

Few scoops and then over the bridge to Oktoberfest for a few more.

Train to Marienplatz and from there U6 to Frotmaning and walk to Stadium

Match Time and enjoy our 1st ever CL away game :)

U6 back to town, and S8 to Airport.

Fall asleep and don't miss flight home !

fookin hell mate, thats my line up to a tee, 100% same lol, have you checked in online? i'm getting there about 7.40, boarding is 1 hour before flight

fookin hell mate, thats my line up to a tee, 100% same lol, have you checked in online? i'm getting there about 7.40, boarding is 1 hour before flight

Tried to check in on line but keeps telling me to go to the counter !!

Look out for me and my son - we'll be wearing shorts and city shirts lol !

blue_moon_rising said:

Tried to check in on line but keeps telling me to go to the counter !!

Look out for me and my son - we'll be wearing shorts and city shirts lol !

will do mate, i'll have long sleeved home shirt with silva 21 on the back, at train station a quick call into bayern club shop to buy match programme and a scarf for my mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.