Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Blue Punter said:
foley87 said:
who ever decided to do this deserves a drink or two!! what an absiolutely quality afternoon

only problem was that we got so pissed everyone seemd to be already hungover by kick off lol

I can assure you that SuperKev who organised it had a few drinks!
Great call for a venue.

Very true I was hammered but it was a great turnout.
Not that I can remember much.

Wish I couldn't mate, but unfortunately the image of you with your top off is one that may well stay with me forever

liamctid said:
What a top place it was.

Those drinks were leathal. Didn't help that I drank loads of ameretto as well.

Fell off a bench and fucked my ankle up. Feel grim today.

did you end up driving home when you got back ? lost track of you at the station !!! lol

Absolutely incredible atmosphere. A lidl across the road as well doing bottles of vodka for a fiver and bottles of tuborg for 49p. It was hilarious when 3 of us took our shirts off and hid massive bags of beer inside them and walked in. Had a thoroughly cracking time, hope Villareal is half as good.

Blue Blood CTID said:
Absolutely incredible atmosphere. A lidl across the road as well doing bottles of vodka for a fiver and bottles of tuborg for 49p. It was hilarious when 3 of us took our shirts off and hid massive bags of beer inside them and walked in. Had a thoroughly cracking time, hope Villareal is half as good.
Bringing Tuborg to the Augustiner Keller is like bringing your fat, ugly sister to a Playboy party, mate. But glad you had a good time :)

strongwalker said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
Bringing Tuborg to the Augustiner Keller is like bringing your fat, ugly sister to a Playboy party, mate. But glad you had a good time :)

ha ha ha quality. Ran out of cash at the keller mate, had to save pennies! :D

Absolutely amazing time though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.