Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

When I was walking out of the Augustinerkeller to go to the Oktoberfest some bird, about 40 yrs old with short blonde hair in a blue city top, asked me where she could get some cigs from. I told her she could get some from inside but she wanted to buy boxes to take home. I then told her that she could get boxes from the Hauptbahnhof (train station) which was about 500m down the road at which stage she said, "Fuck that. I might as well just get my tits out!" And she just whipped them out and gave them a shake. Absolute random! Anyone know who it could be??

MCC said:
When I was walking out of the Augustinerkeller to go to the Oktoberfest some bird, about 40 yrs old with short blonde hair in a blue city top, asked me where she could get some cigs from. I told her she could get some from inside but she wanted to buy boxes to take home. I then told her that she could get boxes from the Hauptbahnhof (train station) which was about 500m down the road at which stage she said, "Fuck that. I might as well just get my tits out!" And she just whipped them out and gave them a shake. Absolute random! Anyone know who it could be??

I wish I knew

MCC said:

Sounds like tits out Jackie.

The Fat el Hombre said:
MCC said:

I wish I knew

She wasn`t an oil painting to be fair. Rough as a lizards cock.

mcfcliam said:
MCC said:

i would have said this, but don't think she was there

squirtyflower said:
mcfcliam said:
MCC said:

i would have said this, but don't think she was there
she was mate, she had them out all afternoon

MCC said:
Now that you say it, i think one of the lads I was with mentioned Jackie as a name.

Short blonde hair, about 40, and tits like frozen raspberries.
name on the back of her shirt t.o.j

MCC said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
MCC said:

I wish I knew

She wasn`t an oil painting to be fair. Rough as a lizards cock.
yep that's her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.