Munich Roll Call

dennistueartismyhero said:
cheddar404 said:
kevin1987 said:
Sure will. As it stands this is my bed for the evening until the flight!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.munich-airport.de/en/consumer/aufenthalt_trans/hotels/napcabs/index.jsp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.munich-airport.de/en/consume ... /index.jsp</a>

10 euros an hour? Jesus..

Yep, thinking of straight from the game to the airport myself, couple of hours kip before flying back
we did that last time, but they moved us on from the comfy chairs in the upstairs bars that were closed

had a kip on some chairs near the lift, whilst some of our lovely Blue Alliance members went up and down it in wheelchairs singing 'City's going down with a billion in the bank, we're going upppppp....we're going dowwwwwwn' for sodding hours

Reckon our Dennis has now packed his job in and moved to Greenland.

If he hasnt. Hahahahhahahha Den were back :))

kenzie115 said:
Who's in?

I'm flying with Lufthansa, out on Tuesday at 07:15 and back on Thursday at 15:25.

Staying at Hotel Cocoon Sendlinger Tor.

Did Munich last year and the Christmas markets were great, looking forward to the build up to Oktoberfest this year, which starts on Saturday the 20th.

5 of us on same flights

Me and r kid on the the Singapore flight Tuesday. Coming back thursday via Copenhagen (do anything for a lye in) arsenal on the sat, chelsea the following sunday. It does not get any better than this blues, so drink it in, embrace it, and enjoy every minute boys, like a lot of lads on here I done the barron 35 years, im going to saviour every minute of are successful era, wich I believe were are at the start of now. Enjoy boys!!!

If anyone wants to make a couple of days of it, I've just spoken to my cousin (a Celtic fan) and he says there should be plenty of tickets for their game in Salzburg the next day.
I'm gonna do both games anyway.

If you are thinking of going to the European games,drop me a pm with your choice of travel and hotel and we will see if we can get you a better deal .More euros in your pocket.Thanks Mac

Innsbruckblue said:
If anyone wants to make a couple of days of it, I've just spoken to my cousin (a Celtic fan) and he says there should be plenty of tickets for their game in Salzburg the next day.
I'm gonna do both games anyway.

Hi, Im a Celtic fan and hoping to do the same thing as you. Will be in Munich on the Wednesday and hoping to get to the game. Whats the chances of picking up a few tickets (either end) before the game ? Could sort you with some Celtic tickets if you could help get tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.