Munich Roll Call

de niro said:
DeJong7 said:
Just to confirm the Singapore flight you're all on is at 09:10 on the Wednesday?

tues for me, want a full day in Munich.

Thinking straight in straight out then to work on the Thursday night! Missed Munich last few times but I have been told it's easy and cheap to get to the ground from the Airport S1/S8 trains. Can anyone else confirm this?

DeJong7 said:
de niro said:
DeJong7 said:
Just to confirm the Singapore flight you're all on is at 09:10 on the Wednesday?

tues for me, want a full day in Munich.

Thinking straight in straight out then to work on the Thursday night! Missed Munich last few times but I have been told it's easy and cheap to get to the ground from the Airport S1/S8 trains. Can anyone else confirm this?
You can get a return ticket from the airport to the city centre for about 8 euros iirc
Someone on here will have more accurate info or check the airport website and look at transportation

Loukas said:
3 of us booked on the 10:50am from Manchester!

See you all in the Augusteener!
Hopefully the weather Will be good so the aughustiner with the beer garden near the train station is where we will be tuesday afternoon.on wednesday afternoon think eds are playing so going to watch that

Doesn't look as popular this one. Can see why, considering it's the 3rd trip there in 4 years. How many tickets do we get, and how many do you think we'll sell?

MCFCHOWELL said:
Doesn't look as popular this one. Can see why, considering it's the 3rd trip there in 4 years. How many tickets do we get, and how many do you think we'll sell?

3500 tickets and will probably sell them all. Maybe if the other two group matches weren't Moscow (visas etc) and Roma (stab city) then this would be less popular; who knows?

I'm on the Singapore airlines Wednesday morning flight coming back to Manchester the next morning at 6am.

I'm traveling alone (for the first time to a different country) so wondered if anyone can give me advice in terms of getting from the airport to Munich centre and then to the ground and then from the ground to the airport afterwards? Cant wait for the trip but its just getting around that concerns me

kevin1987 said:
I'm on the Singapore airlines Wednesday morning flight coming back to Manchester the next morning at 6am.

I'm traveling alone (for the first time to a different country) so wondered if anyone can give me advice in terms of getting from the airport to Munich centre and then to the ground and then from the ground to the airport afterwards? Cant wait for the trip but its just getting around that concerns me
The train station is under the airport and you can buy tickets from the desk at the entrance.They spoke English.tell them what travel you are likely to do and they will sort out the best option.the train will take you via the underground straight into the centre.the ground is on one of the northern lines .all signposted so don't worry fella.

cheddar404 said:
MCFCHOWELL said:

3500 tickets and will probably sell them all. Maybe if the other two group matches weren't Moscow (visas etc) and Roma (stab city) then this would be less popular; who knows?
I've booked onto Munich as like you said, the other two aren't the best. And really, if you look at it Munich is one of the best European away days out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.