Munich ticket criteria announced

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
So somone with 6,000 points with no cup scheme isn't eligable?!?!

It would appear thus (off the first set of selling criteria yeah).

But the club did say the scheme would give priority.

Didn't expect this though.

Thought it would have been something like:

6,500 points & scheme
6,500 points

6,000 & scheme
6,000 points

and so on.

Don't agree with this...don't think I'm going anyway, I'd rather do Napoli as it'd be cheaper, but I'll see how it goes.

Can't see anyone getting a ticket as you said though...why do think this mate?

I did mean anyone that's on the scheme and wants one but to be fair, I still think anyone that wants one will get one. What with the price of the trip, cost of staying in Munich during Oktoberfest and rip off flights into Munich.

I did think the club would go down the route you expected also but the club will point out the fact that they did state priority would be given to scheme members.

SWP's back said:
lancs blue said:
mcfcliam said:
"Further criteria will be announced if tickets remain"

But I can't see the club not continuing that process given that priority was one of the selling points of the CL cup scheme for aways.

They'll get an idea of demand from the first week of sales, if there are still plenty left then they'll drop the points with a bigger gap each day and if there are still tickets left after a few more days they'll go to non-CL members.

Its just so frustrating coz i didnt wanna be in cup scheme coz i didnt want money coming out my bank when city wanted it, i will go every game but want to pay when im ready to pay.

I didnt need the extra points,i earned my points travelling around the couuntry when we were shite!

Obviously i have no leg to stand on with this and im not gunna get to any away games now!

Just a real shame coz i didnt select cup scheme!

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:

It would appear thus (off the first set of selling criteria yeah).

But the club did say the scheme would give priority.

Didn't expect this though.

Thought it would have been something like:

6,500 points & scheme
6,500 points

6,000 & scheme
6,000 points

and so on.

Don't agree with this...don't think I'm going anyway, I'd rather do Napoli as it'd be cheaper, but I'll see how it goes.

Can't see anyone getting a ticket as you said though...why do think this mate?

lancs blue said:
mcfcliam said:
"Further criteria will be announced if tickets remain"

If they all sell within this criteria then they'll be questions asked.

This is what i thought they would do its a load of fucking bollox.

UweGoater said:
Its just so frustrating coz i didnt wanna be in cup scheme coz i didnt want money coming out my bank when city wanted it, i will go every game but want to pay when im ready to pay.

I didnt need the extra points,i earned my points travelling around the couuntry when we were shite!

Obviously i have no leg to stand on with this and im not gunna get to any away games now!

Just a real shame coz i didnt select cup scheme!

From a selfish point of view, I'm happy about it but I can see how this would be a pain in the arse for someone such as yourself.

I really can't see City selling out off cup scheme members alone for each CL away game though.

We couldn't even sell out Anfield this year mate and that is 30 minutes away.

We sold out Schalke which was a very popular but much cheaper trip and that went to any S/T holder IIRC. I honestly think any S/T holder who wants a ticket will get one.

lancs blue said:
We sold out Schalke which was a very popular but much cheaper trip and that went to any S/T holder IIRC. I honestly think any S/T holder who wants a ticket will get one.

Did they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.