Munich ticket wanted away

I won't be using my ticket for this one, I have 5945 points so I can get a ticket if any remain on Weds 7th Sept. If any blues have already booked travel etc and need ticket, pm me and you can use my membership.

I am getting 2 tickets for this fixture tomorrow. There is a possibility i may get my hands on a third as i have another season card with 5450 points on. If tickets still remain at that stage i will get myself a third meaning i will have one spare ticket.

First time poster, long time Lurker.

Hi all, looking for two tickets please. Got flights and hotel sorted just neglected to sign up for the European Cup Scheme and am panicky. Cheers.

Does anyone have an idea of how many have been sold so far?

Its unbelievable to think that there are 3000 people with 5500+ points on the CL Cup Scheme who want/ can afford to go.

I have 3980 points, my dad has 4990. We've booked 2 flights.

El Kun said:
I am getting 2 tickets for this fixture tomorrow. There is a possibility i may get my hands on a third as i have another season card with 5450 points on. If tickets still remain at that stage i will get myself a third meaning i will have one spare ticket.

I have 5455 points. If the Brum tickets are sorted asap i can get mine Thursday. So near yet so far as in the cup schemes

mancitymick said:
El Kun said:

I have 5455 points. If the Brum tickets are sorted asap i can get mine Thursday. So near yet so far as in the cup schemes
We have S available tomorrow on 6100 points
H on Wednesday then M on Thursday
Not sure wether tonged them one by one or to wait until Thursday and get all three.

And M is only 40 points away from getting his with H, ouch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.