Munich

Chillidog77 said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Ric said:
I was at the game on Wednesday night, and every time I heard it sung it was "Who put the ball in United's net".

Seconded only heard it sang with Munich in the odd time and that was outside the ground at the pubs..

^^^^^ this ....

Exactly! Nothing bores me more than the old Munich debate but because I happened to be at the game I thought I would post on it. It was mostly "Un*teds" that I heard and only the odd time was it "munich".

Let's leave Munich chants in the history bin,let's match the class out on the pitch,on the terraces.

I would suggest the OP speaks with his friends before starting a thread on what he might have heard. It's bad enough getting shit of the media when doing nothing wrong, without fellow blues jumping on the bandwagon!!

The word used throughout the match was United and it came over loud and clear on TV. BTW I am 50 in January so don't make age an excuse for you getting it WRONG!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.