Music Cover Versions

blue_chili_pepper said:
red hot chili peppers doing stevie wonders higher ground!

Red hot chilli peppers are garbage. The only thing they'd do to a Stevie Wonder song is ruin it.

Fields Of Gold - Eva Cassidy
Here There And Everywhere - Emmylou Harris
You Send Me - Percy Sledge
Many Rivers To Cross - Oleta Adams
Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding

ifiwasarichfan said:
I want to hear that Band " The Editors" version of " Lullaby" by the Cure.

OneLove_OneLife_OneCity said:
Editors cover of the Cure's 'Lullaby' is the best cover I've heard.

edited to add link:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fOcU-K_fAQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fOcU-K_fAQ</a>

blue_paul said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

Red hot chilli peppers are garbage. The only thing they'd do to a Stevie Wonder song is ruin it.

haha what a cock! don't know fucking good music if it bummed you in the arse! stevie wonder is shit, they made the song better

blue_chili_pepper said:
blue_paul said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

haha what a cock! don't know fucking good music if it bummed you in the arse! stevie wonder is shit, they made the song better

Stevie Wonder is shit???

`Superstition'! Listen to it! My god man that is one of the finest, funkiest songs ever!

GJF said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
blue_paul said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

Stevie Wonder is shit???

`Superstition'! Listen to it! My god man that is one of the finest, funkiest songs ever!

okay maybe i said a few things in my rage lol! ill give it a go

'Stevie Wonder is shit' is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on an internet forum.

I may have to get my tin hat on for this, but I reckon Oasis' version of My Generation is better than the Who.

Covers that butchered the original...
Stop Me by Mark Ronson angers me beyond words.

Kinky Dribbler said:
'Stevie Wonder is shit' is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on an internet forum.

I may have to get my tin hat on for this, but I reckon Oasis' version of My Generation is better than the Who.

Covers that butchered the original...
Stop Me by Mark Ronson angers me beyond words.

stevie wonder is not that good mate, and OASIS are wank! stone roses are well better!

totally agree about the stop me, i want to kill that fucking guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.