Music Cover Versions

blue_chili_pepper said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
'Stevie Wonder is shit' is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on an internet forum.

I may have to get my tin hat on for this, but I reckon Oasis' version of My Generation is better than the Who.

Covers that butchered the original...
Stop Me by Mark Ronson angers me beyond words.

stevie wonder is not that good mate, and OASIS are wank! stone roses are well better!

totally agree about the stop me, i want to kill that fucking guy

If Stevie Wonder is "not that good",could you please enlighten such obvious musical dunces as myself with 10 more gifted Motown acts please?
In you own time.

Mark Ronson...a fine example of how people with no talent are actually misrepresented as otherwise..

He covers songs (or produces covers of songs), that arent even that old, or different. Hmmm...real load of talemt he has there.

And yes, Stone Roses. Class. I just wait one day for someone to cover either Made of Stone, or Ten Storey Love song. And ruin them, horribly.

Good covers..I actually Liked Johnny Cash`s Hurt, even though I liked the original by NIN. Just found it really haunting...

blue_chili_pepper said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
'Stevie Wonder is shit' is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on an internet forum.

I may have to get my tin hat on for this, but I reckon Oasis' version of My Generation is better than the Who.

stevie wonder is not that good mate, and OASIS are wank! stone roses are well better!

It's all a matter of opinion. And comparing thte Stone Roses and Oasis is all a bit irrelevant and out of context.

Best cover Oasis did was Heroes by Bowie.

There have been some terrible covers done by bands who really shouldn't have attempted covering good songs.

Arctic Monkeys - Love Machine

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uc2nqy-sEI&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uc2nqy- ... re=related</a>

blue_chili_pepper said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

You sound like Vicky Pollard!

"Oasis are rubbish yeh, like the Stone Roses are well betta!'

How old are you? I dont know anyone that liked the Chilli Peppers beyond the age of about 16. From there you go out and find real music. Calling Stevie Wonder shit is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen on here. I dont even like him but christ, he has more talent in his eyes than that wanker Flea.

svennis pennis said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

You sound like Vicky Pollard!

"Oasis are rubbish yeh, like the Stone Roses are well betta!'

How old are you? I dont know anyone that liked the Chilli Peppers beyond the age of about 16. From there you go out and find real music. Calling Stevie Wonder shit is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen on here. I dont even like him but christ, he has more talent in his eyes than that wanker Flea.
Thank God. I have always hated the Chilli Peppers and thought it was just me!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

If Stevie Wonder is "not that good",could you please enlighten such obvious musical dunces as myself with 10 more gifted Motown acts please?
In you own time.

1. marvin gaye
2. jackson 5
3. temptations
4. supremes
5. RICK JAMES
6. JAMES BROWN
7. lionel richie and the commadores
8. eddie holland
9. diana ross
10. miracles

woman.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.