Musical Groups/Artists/Bands you like, but know one else seems to.

The Blue Aeroplanes

A Bristol-based loose collective formed in ‘81 and still going, the mainstays of which have been singer/poet/songwriter Gerard Langley and brother John (drums). In the early formative days when he was trying to get other band members to take things more seriously, a frustrated Langley famously lamented that too many Bristol musicians ‘just want to get pissed!’.

The Blue Nile

They were darlings of the muso chin strokers, from their inception in the eighties, to their last album, 14 years ago.
Yet I only know of a couple of people who've heard them.
A walk across the rooftops is an absolute masterpiece, but all of their stuff is great

The Blue Aeroplanes

A Bristol-based loose collective formed in ‘81 and still going, the mainstays of which have been singer/poet/songwriter Gerard Langley and brother John (drums). In the early formative days when he was trying to get other band members to take things more seriously, a frustrated Langley famously lamented that too many Bristol musicians ‘just want to get pissed!’.

The was the real deal:

Straight Outta The Grove - well that's where I saw them anyway. Manchester's finest NWOBHM legends, I give you, A II Z. Superb album

A walk across the rooftops is an absolute masterpiece, but all of their stuff is great

For some reason, I've never really "got on" with AWATR, even if Tinseltown in the Rain is brilliant.
Hats, however, is music gold. Headlights on the Parade and The Downtown Lights just ooze class.

Beautiful music

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.