Must see documentaries..

Dave Gorman - America Unchained is well worth a watch.

The basic premise is that Dave Gorman attempts to drive coast to coast across the USA without giving any money to 'the man', aka corporate America (chain hotels/restaurants/gas stations).

I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

Dave Gorman - America Unchained is well worth a watch.

The basic premise is that Dave Gorman attempts to drive coast to coast across the USA without giving any money to 'the man', aka corporate America (chain hotels/restaurants/gas stations).

I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it.
What channel is it on?

I just watched Unbelievable an 8 part mini series on Netflix yesterday.
It’s a true story about a serial rapist and a young girl falsely accused by the police of lying about getting raped and her life fallen apart afterwards.
A stunning performance from Kaitlyn Dever who plays the young girl falsely accused by the police.

Just finished it too.
Thoroughly enjoyed all of the 7 parts

Brilliant piece of work. Don’t get put off by the subject matter would be my advice.
This is sensitive to the truly evil subject matter but is more about the real effect on all involved as seen by not only the abused but also
Including the dedication and sheer human investment made by the detectives attempting to solve the crimes.

10 / 10 from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.