Must see documentaries..

Catching Britain’s killers, the story of how a North East woman Anne Ming fought to overturn the 800 year old Double Jeopardy law after her daughter Julie was murdered and the killer Billy Dunlop walked free then admitted the offence and laughed at the law.

Anne’s determination saw the law overturned and Dunlop got a 17 year sentence, she was relentless and this working class lady from Stockton on Tees influenced politicians and members of the Legal profession and changed their intransigence on this ancient law.

Since the law was repealed 13 other criminals have got convictions for crimes they thought they had got away with (mostly murders).

Very good documentary, should be on BBC Catch Up tomorrow.

I just watched Unbelievable an 8 part mini series on Netflix yesterday.
It’s a true story about a serial rapist and a young girl falsely accused by the police of lying about getting raped and her life fallen apart afterwards.
A stunning performance from Kaitlyn Dever who plays the young girl falsely accused by the police.

I just watched Unbelievable an 8 part mini series on Netflix yesterday.
It’s a true story about a serial rapist and a young girl falsely accused by the police of lying about getting raped and her life fallen apart afterwards.
A stunning performance from Kaitlyn Dever who plays the young girl falsely accused by the police.

Been mentioned on the TV Series thread mate. I agree, great series.

Last edited:
Watched the Grim sleeper the other night.

Serial killer in south LA that murdered possibly well over 100 black women who worked the streets over a 20 odd year period.

The police basically didn't give a fuck because they where black and hookers.

Shocking story to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.