Must see documentaries..

The Pharmacist. About a Pharmacist who who tracked down his son's killer, and then took on a rogue DR who was prescribing dangerous drugs that were causing addiction and many deaths.

4 parts Netflix, highly recommended.

Yep, watched it last week. Talk about a lot of prescriptions getting wrote out, staggering.

He just wouldn't give up until he had justice.

Tell Me Who I Am - Netflix

A story of a twin who loses his memory at the age of 18 after a motorcycle accident, and how his brother helps him put his life back together (or so he thinks).

Starts off fairly innocent, but gets dark very quickly. Uncomfortable watching at times, but compelling viewing.

Yep, watched it last week. Talk about a lot of prescriptions getting wrote out, staggering.

He just wouldn't give up until he had justice.
That is nothing compared to the walking dead who populate our GP surgeries claiming to be unwell/unable to sleep/unable to work/need strong painkillers for back pain/cant possibly get over a normal life event

World War 2 in Colour. This should be compulsory viewing for all History students. It’s just incredible the sacrifices that were made and the brutality of war. I just watched the Overlord episode which touched on a 1942 landing in Dieppe which was described as an operation to test the German defences and give the Canadians some battle “practice”. 960 Canadian death and 6 hours later and it was all over. Shocking stuff.

World War 2 in Colour. This should be compulsory viewing for all History students. It’s just incredible the sacrifices that were made and the brutality of war. I just watched the Overlord episode which touched on a 1942 landing in Dieppe which was described as an operation to test the German defences and give the Canadians some battle “practice”. 960 Canadian death and 6 hours later and it was all over. Shocking stuff.

I've watched it, and it is good but the World at War, is the best WW2 documentary series I've ever seen though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.