Must see documentaries..

Once Upon A Time In Iraq.

It’s new and on IPlayer now. Brilliant
I probably should've put it in here instead of TV series but I agree - it was brilliant. I had to pause it for a few minutes the other day to compose myself.

Fire In Babylon about the West Indies cricket team is highly entertaining as well.

I probably should've put it in here instead of TV series but I agree - it was brilliant. I had to pause it for a few minutes the other day to compose myself.

Fire In Babylon about the West Indies cricket team is highly entertaining as well.
what channel is the west indies

Once Upon A Time In Iraq.

It’s new and on IPlayer now. Brilliant
Second this, amazing.
A couple of others I chanced upon by pure accident on BBC4 and the best tribute I can give us that I have zero knowledge of or interest in the subject matter but I was utterly gripped like watching a crime thriller:
* The Trials of Oppenheimer: about how in the 1950s, US paranoia had reached such insanity that J Edgar Hoover and jealous rival scientists tried to claim the man behind The Bomb was actually a communist spy.
* Einstein’s Quantum Riddle: a bitter feud among the cleverest people in history about the idea of quantum entanglement and how if proven it could make the Internet look like morse code
Like I said I have zero knowledge of science but these documentaries were so brilliantly written, explained and paced that I was spellbound

Havent checked all the posts as it may have been mentioned...
"Going Clear", by Alex Gibney. Excellent doc on Scientology
Think you can get it on Amazon prime and probably any IPTV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.