Must see documentaries..

Been searching for a documentary program I recently saw to no avail concerning stars and the imminent demise of beetlejuice. However I came across this series which was just as informative if not better and encompassing in total 8 complete series. Its called How The Universe Works and we watched series one episode one last night. How the Universe Works is a documentary science television series that originally aired on the Discovery Channel in 2010. The first and fourth to eighth seasons were narrated by Mike Rowe and the second and third by Erik Todd Dellums. The first episode concentrates on the birth of a star and how it affects the universe. Also the death of a star including beetlejuice. Beetlejuice has twenty times the mass of our sun and is immense in stature and currently on it's last legs. For any space aficionados out there that has ever looked up to the heavens and asked why or how then this is truly a riveting watch and available on Sky catch up.

A reviewer called Freddie burrow said ..
Simply said, this is the best astronomical documentary that I've seen since Carl Sagan's "Cosmos". And believe me, that is saying a lot considering that I own every astronomy/Cosmos documentary I can find on DVD and/or Blu-ray, including all six seasons of "The Universe" which was my favorite (excluding "The Cosmos") until I saw this. If you are in to watching these type of documentaries and haven't seen this, then I can only say, you are missing at least a year worth of education. The only negative thing I have to say is that season two already isn't as good due to Mike Row not being the Narrator, but that is purely my own opinion and does not reflect the quality or quantity of information given in this season.

Last edited:
Theres a documentary tonight on channel 5 Mourinho v Pep:The feud. No read the whole thread so sorry if it's already been mentioned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.