Must see documentaries..

Watched this today.
Pretty much sums up today’s society.
Entitled idiots who care not a single fuck for anybody or anything.
The tit who will proudly show his grandchildren pictures of himself stood on top of a bus!
My Grandfather showed me a picture of him and his army mates in France on VE Day. I wonder if they will be in awe of their grandfather as I was of mine?
They probably will be!
The racism on show was depressingly predictable.
What gives anyone the right to do that because they’re trying to do their minimum wage, zero hour contract job stopping you breaking the law?
Eye opening, and as for the no mark massive nytid fan ( southerner of course) who used lockdown and the government’s conduct as an excuse for putting people’s lives at risk?
Words fail me.

Watching The Footballer Fraudster on Netflix. Wow.

Can’t believe how easily he conned people, particularly the concierge fella. £104k!

He wasn’t even that good looking yet pulled that girl off love island and Thierry Henry’s ex who lost £35k and £50k respectively!

Jail for only 4 years after 2 prison sentences prior to that for the same thing. Why are our courts so lenient!

Last edited:
Watched this today.
The tit who will proudly show his grandchildren pictures of himself stood on top of a bus!
My Grandfather showed me a picture of him and his army mates in France on VE Day. I wonder if they will be in awe of their grandfather as I was of mine?
They probably will be!
What gives anyone the right to do that because they’re trying to do their minimum wage, zero hour contract job stopping you breaking the law?
Eye opening, and as for the no mark massive nytid fan ( southerner of course) who used lockdown and the government’s conduct as an excuse for putting people’s lives at risk?
Words fail me.
People have never been cuntier. Brexit, lockdowns, Trump and Boris Fucking Johnson, internet fuelled demonisation of others, Farage, and a culture of hate really. Changed everything in my experience and I see a lot of life. Everyone thinks rules dont or shouldnt apply anymore and it started with all that and took hold

Watched this today.
They probably will be!
Words fail me.
Yes,but you must have liked the guy with the flare stuck up his hole :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.