Must see documentaries..

Just watching the Panorama documentary on BBC1 about the total incompetence of the probation service. Mostly once again due to lack of funding and lack of adequate controls.

It’s shocking that these people are given such lenient sentences and then such lenient supervision once released.

Shocking.

If you are a convicted nonce you should be locked up for life. I read court cases in my local paper where they aren’t even jailed despite having 50,000 images in their phones/computers.

Those lads should be arrested and charged now especially the one that got in, he’s admitted it on camera the twat, I’m really surprised no one died in the rush at those barriers.

Absolutely correct. Those scumbags didn’t care if they caused a disaster. Amazing that there were no deaths that night.

Watched the first episode of "Clive Myrie's Carribbean Adventure" this evening. It's in the same style as his Italian road trip, but more related to his family and background.
His sister, despite moving back to Jamaica years ago, still has a very detectable Bolton accent!
It's all in Clive's usual laid-back but informative style. I'm already looking forward to the next installment tomorrow.

Truly staggered by this last night.

When they showed the brief "coming up" at the start, I knew the pair of England fans interviewed would be absolute thundercunts, but wow!

I wanted to hear them being asked "What makes you so special that you think it's ok to act like that?", but now they've got something to show off in the form of a Netflix programme.

"As soon as I knew England would be playing the final just a short trip from my house, I decided I HAD to be there no matter what."

Unlike people like me who thought "I'd love to take my boys to the final but I haven't got a ticket, can't afford one on the black market and don't want to be arrested so will watch it at home."

There's a celebration of yob culture in this country and that documentary was sadly a part of it by giving those two pricks a voice without any challenge.

I'm taking my lad to Germany for the third England group game in the Euros. What that documentary reminded me of was to stay away from the hordes of England fans because whilst not all are the same, we have some of the dregs of society following our national team.
I havent watched it because i will just get wound up by the pricks

Same at wembley on saturday in fairness, blues just shoving to the front of the queue to get in.

Im afraid a sizeable chunk of football fans are dick heads

"One night in millstreet"

I saw it a film festival. Very good.

Being released in April.
Its about the Eubank Collins fight, where and how it happened.
Definitely not Caesars Palace or Madison Square Garden.
ahh, one night in mill street, that brings back memories from the late 60s ;-)

Third Lanark - on BBC Iplayer.
About the team in Glasgow that went bust in the mid 60's due to the greed of a dodgy owner. Interesting and sad football story..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.