Must see documentaries..

Watched the documentary on Oppenheimer on Sky Documentaries a couple of weeks ago, having previously seen the film. He came across as a man who was troubled by what he "invented". And, if the last section of the film (after the Trinity test) is anywhere remotely close to accurate, he was treated appallingly by the political and military establishment. Cracking documentary, by the way.

Just watching the Shane Meadows Stone Roses comeback one. Decent.

That Warrington Parr Hall gig looked fantastic (Liam G in attendance!) Been to loads of gigs there and such a great venue. I saw them in 2017 I think it was at Leeds and it was good but they were coming to an end then. Mate of mine went to Spike Island.

Brown was awkward in the interviews in the early days but seemed to have mellowed a bit as he got older. Squire was diffocult In interviews and still was on Jonathan Ross recently. Reni and Mani came accross well and Reni was such a talent on the drums.

Didn’t know that Simon Wolstencroft was in the band in the early days. Almost in the Smiths when they became big, then the Roses and ended up in The Fall.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.