Must see documentaries..

I watched this on the server Guy. It's amazing what's going on without folks knowledge. Stuxnet was a motherfucker for those Siemens HMI's controlling those Iranian nuclear plants.

I could not believe it, the actual centrifuge things were hacked. That scientist got shot dead in a drive by due to this or something. It blows my mind how this was kind of ground zero for hacking with severe real life repercussions. The scary bit was how the malware was so specific, like a terminator, it wanted only those controllers and it found them, amaazing stuff.

The British Who Fought for Hitler.

British Free Corps a section of the Waffen-SS That were made up partly by British POWs.

I could not believe it, the actual centrifuge things were hacked. That scientist got shot dead in a drive by due to this or something. It blows my mind how this was kind of ground zero for hacking with severe real life repercussions. The scary bit was how the malware was so specific, like a terminator, it wanted only those controllers and it found them, amaazing stuff.

Like imagine if with this technology someone figured out how to destroy an entire countries' nuclear capability, and subsequently launch an attack on them. Crazy and worrying stuff. No doubt there is already a race to develop this possibility.

Like imagine if with this technology someone figured out how to destroy an entire countries' nuclear capability, and subsequently launch an attack on them. Crazy and worrying stuff. No doubt there is already a race to develop this possibility.

I think it exists bud tbh. I am a jack of all trades and i could build something similar from stuff of github. there are dedicated programmer guys on here who could do it in a day. All they need is a few bits of info that only a state can get, MI6 for example would have the infrastructure to get the tiny but important bits you need.

There is a guy on irc/skype i talk to a lot and hand on heart he could take down a country. When i mentioned 'mirai' to him he just said 'ahh minecraft cunts' in his sheep shagging new zealand accent. Turns out after months of digging an acclaimed expert just sussed it, irc guy knew the code and basically said it's for kids and he would not get involved as it was not worth his time (keep in mind a top end minecraft server can earn you 60k a month). So it begs the question what is worth a top level hackers time? banking i reckon, quasar for example i don't think is secure as it can be (barclays back end banking software).

I know it's been talked about quite a bit but just watched the OJ Simpson doco.pretty amazing

The Cult Next Door

This documentary by acclaimed director Vanessa Engle tells the extraordinary story of a strange cult, which came to light in 2013 when a sensational news story broke about three women emerging from a small flat in Brixton in south London after decades in captivity. Tracing the group back to its roots in the 1970s, the film describes how its leader Aravindan Balakrishnan, a student of Indian origin, believed in an international communist revolution and created a tiny political sect that followed the teachings of China's Chairman Mao.

The film features exclusive interviews with two of the women who escaped - Aisha Wahab, a 72-year-old Malaysian woman who was part of Balakrishnan's group for 40 years, and Katy Morgan-Davies, Balakrishnan's daughter, who was born and raised in captivity. The film documents how this left-wing collective evolved into a bizarre pseudo-religious cult, where members were controlled, threatened and brainwashed so that they were too terrified to leave.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08c3vrx

I know it's been talked about quite a bit but just watched the OJ Simpson doco.pretty amazing

The 5 part ESPN one was really good. I'm now watching one on CI, it's a private detective looking at an alternative theory - it's very American but I like the alternative theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.